Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Amazed by the twins' dialogue

The twins got a mild flu infection yesterday. And when they woke up early this morning, the first thing that Gwyneth said,"Mommy, I have a flu, so I don't need to go to school today........Di di (her brother), you'll go to school alone today."

Asher retorted by saying,"No....I am also sick, so I don't need to go to school too!". I was a little intrigued when I heard this dialogue. This two young kids actually knew that the "outcome" of being sick was that they could rest at home. And they were thrilled!

Have they not settled in the childcare centre and enjoyed their friends' company? I wondered. Or they just simply love the freedom they have at home of not following a time-table? Maybe I would have the answer much later?

0 comments:

Google
 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner