Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Feeling bliss with the twins!

I want to remember this momemt - feeling bliss with my lovely twins around me!

I have never felt this kind of internal peace and bliss during my twenties. Now perhaps with the kids, everything I did became more purposeful. In fact, when my husband and I knew we were having twins, and further more a boy & a girl, we felt elated and really fortunate. I mean, having twins is already a bonus, this perfect combination is like striking lottery - TOTO ok!

So in fact we name them, Asher and Gwyneth, meaning "being blessed and fortunate".

This feeling of blissfulness have reached its most harmonious stage in particular this few months, after their 3 years old birthday. They are interacting with you, truly interacting, for example, Gwy said,".....mummy, if this toy is spoilt, you'll buy a new one for me ok?". "Mummy has no money to buy a new one, so.......", I replied. But Gwy said,"...mummy, then why your wallet has money?....". hmmm......*laugh*

It's that kind of defining moments that made your day!

0 comments:

Google
 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner