Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Touched by the twin beautiful soul

The twins woke up today and realised that their daddy is still sleeping at home. Gwyneth asked curiously why was the daddy still at home and wanted to wake him up. I stopped her and told her that the daddy is sick and needed some rest. She asked politely if she could "pet" his dad's leg to show empathy in his dad's "condition". I declined and she did not pursue further.

And so the twins went to the childcare centre. As I could not bring them back home today, the daddy went to pick them up.

During dinner, my husband told me that he was caught by suprise when he went to pick Gwyneth in the centre. She had actually asked my husband,"Daddy, are you feeling better?". My husband said that he was so touched by this beautiful soul of her.

0 comments:

Google
 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner