Thursday, January 24, 2008

The twins excursion to Chinatown

The twins had an excursion with the school to Chinatown today. It is the first time that I am not tagging along since they joined the childcare centre last June. Previously, I followed the twins for a few excursion as they were still settling in the new envirnoment. And the way the twins, especially Asher, waved good-bye to me from the bus today made me felt so proud of them. I think they had truly grown mentally besides physically since joining the school.

But I "trail" them at Chinatown for a very short while, just to keep my promise to the twins that I shall meet them at Chinatown if they are well-behaved.

As Chinese New Year is approaching, the streets are decorated with the festive decors and new year's goods 'sprung' in all shops along a few streets. The twins are a little fascinated with the Chinese new year's goodies , particularly the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse decors (year of rat) and the sweets in beautiful wrappers.

However, the weather today is rather hot and humid, which made the twins and their classmates a little restless.

0 comments:

Google
 

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner